6/13/10

The beginning.....

It's as good a place as any to start. I'm 29, my husband is 37 and we've been married 1 year, together 7, and living together for 6. We have our ups and downs like any normal couple we have our good times and our bad. I guess right now would be one of the bad times in certain respects. I've been looking for work since having been laid off and he is on disability, so when the vows said "for richer, for poorer" this was the poorer they were talking about. We get by, by the skin of our teeth which I try to feel lucky about, because I know someone has it worse, but let's face it it's hard to feel lucky when you're trying to do the best you can and nothing seems to give. I wanted to start this blog, because while I know a lot of married couples, there are none that we really spend time with, so there's no friend who's also a wife who I can confide in, and my single friends don't always get it, so now the web is getting it. People never seem to want to give the behind the scenes look into their marriage anyway, for a myriad of reasons, but this is anonymous so I get to give the dirty details and not feel judged, and even if you are judging me you're anonymous internet people so it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment